Are you having a problem with some archived files that your PC can’t decompress? Then you are in the right place. We are here to help you with the issue.
ZArchiver for PC can solve all your issues like magic. This app is an all in one solution for archive files. You just need to give it a try and it will never disappoint you.
- Why Choose ZArchiver for PC?
- Benefits of Using ZArchiver for PC
- How to Download and Install ZArchiver on your PC (Mac and Windows)
Why Choose ZArchiver for PC?
ZArchiver is an archive manager. There are also other archive managers available. Then why to choose ZArchiver over others?
Well, ZArchiver comes for free and offers you so many outstanding features. It allows you to create, see, or extract almost all types of compressed files. It is a kind of all-rounder archive manager that doesn’t require any help from any other software.
Benefits of Using ZArchiver for PC
The benefits of using ZArchiver on your PC are many. It will help you in so many ways to make your life easy. Here are some of the benefits you can get from the app.
- The phone storage is too small. You can use the facility of the large storage of your PC if you use ZArchiver for PC. This app is all in one solution. It supports almost all types of files. So, you don’t need any other app.
- ZArchiver can decompress your file very fast that saves your time.
- Now you don’t need to share so many files separately. You can create a zip file and share it to make the job easy and fast.
- The app is free and absolutely safe to use so you can use it without being worried about the virus.
ZArchiver for PC APK Features
ZArchiver offers you so many features that you won’t believe until you use it. No other app will provide you these kinds of features for free. These are some of the key features of this software.
- ZArchiver allows creating the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd), and so on.
- It can decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma and all other file types too.
- You can edit an archive file with this app. You can add or remove file to or from an archive file.
- It supports creating password-protected archive files.
- It can open an archive file from mail applications.
- You can create or extract splited archives such as zip, rar, 7z, etc.
- ZArchiver supports multithreading.
- The app also comes with a dark theme. Who doesn’t like dark themes?
- ZArchiver supports UTF-8/UTF-16 in file names that allow you to use symbols in file names.
How to Download and Install ZArchiver on your PC (Mac and Windows)
If you want to download ZArchiver for Windows or ZArchiver for Mac then you need to install an android emulator first. BlueStacks, KoPlayer, Nox, MeMu are some popular emulators. The download process is not hard at all. You can do it easily by following our guidelines.
How to Install ZArchiver for PC Using BlueStacks Android Emulator
There are so many emulators available for you. Among them, BlueStacks is a popular one. You can go with this emulator if you like a simple user interface. Here are the steps to follow.
- Download BlueStacks from their official website and Install it on your PC.
- Run the emulator and agree to the terms and conditions also you may need to create an account.
- After that, you will get an interface the same as an android device.
- Open Google PlayStore and log in with a Google account.
- Then search for “ZArchiver” and you will find the app on the top of the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the app.
- Once the installation is over, open it by clicking the “Open” button.
- Provide necessary permissions.
- That’s all. Now you can use the app as per your need.
How to Install ZArchiver for PC Using Nox Android Emulator
Another popular android emulator is NOX. You can even install ZArchiver for Windows 10 with this cool emulator. The design of this emulator is just amazing. You just need to follow these steps.
- Download Nox from the official website and install it on your computer.
- Double click the icon to run the emulator and click agree.
- After that, you will get an Android-like interface.
- Open Google PlayStore and Sign in with a Gmail account.
- Then search for “ZArchiver” and you will find it first.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the app.
- Run the app once the installation process is over.
- Allow necessary permissions and agree to their terms and conditions.
- That’s it. Now you can create or extract any compressed file you want.
Upcoming 2020 Features
The developers will fix all the bugs and crashes.
The issue of “Archive is Corrupt” on Android 4 and 5 will be fixed.
ZArchiver for PC FAQ
What is ZArchiver?
ZArchiver is an android app that allows you to extract or create any kind of archived files.
Is ZArchiver free?
Yes, ZArchiver is fully free to download and you can also use it for free.
Is ZArchiver safe to safe?
Yes, ZArchiver is a trusted app among millions of users. You can use it without any doubt.
Do I need to need to register an account?
There is no need for any kind of registration for using this app.
Are there any limitations?
There is no limitation at all. ZArchiver allows you to create or extract the unlimited size of files.
Here we are at the end of the discussion. Now you know the benefits of using ZArchiver for PC. It is time for you to give it a try. Don’t waste your time. Follow our guidelines and install the software. ZArchiver will always satisfy you with its service.