Wi-Fi file transfer offers users to upload and download files from their device through a wireless connection. This transferring app is convenient to use, and you don’t need any USB cable for that. Install wifi file transfer for pc for uploading and downloading numerous files at a single tap.
This Wi-Fi file transfer app turns your device into a wireless FTP server. Now users can copy files, folders, even the whole hard drive and access this data anywhere. This is the time to leave your USB keys behind and let your Android or PC do all that and more.
What Is Wi-Fi File Transfer?
Users can send files from their Android to their PC with the help of a Wi-Fi file transfer app. This versatile app also works vice versa. On a terminal gadget, users have access to their mobile data. Install wifi file transfer for pc which permits you to link up your Android and PC.
This entire thing works through WLAN and without a USB cable. The basic version of this app to download is free of charge. However, there is a limit of transferring a file up to 5 MB. Apart from that, use an upgrade which expenses one euro per month.
Technical Points of Wi-Fi File Transfer
Right here are all the technical details of the Wi-Fi file transfer APK file. Check this out to learn more about this app.
|App Name||WiFi File Transfer|
|Updated||November 8, 2013|
|Requires Android||2.1 and up|
How to Download Wi-Fi File Transfer for PC
To download the Wi-Fi file transfer app on your windows requires an emulator. Choose one from Bluestacks, Nox Player, Remix OS, MEmu, or even LDPlayer. Here is the entire procedure of how to download and install Wi-Fi file transfer for PC with MEmu emulator.
- Search MEmu from your browser and download from its authentic site.
- Find out a Secure download page like Google Play Store
- sign up with your Google account credentials.
- Type Wi-Fi file transfer from Play store and install on your windows.
- Open the app and transfer your important files and folders.
How to Transfer Files With Wi-Fi File Transfer
After installing the app on your PC, run this app, and you’re ready to fly. Here are some procedure-
- When you need to transfer files choose the appropriate folder and select the pictures. Tap the empty box above the images and select all at once.
- Hit the download options, open a small window there, choose the downloaded files separately or as a zip file archive. Decide on the destination folder.
- If you don’t find a suitable destination file then create a New Folder from the menu.
- Now hit on Select files from the “Transfer files to device” option on the right side. Select photos or documents and click on the Start upload. It will show you the time it takes to transfer the file.
Major Features of Wi-Fi File Transfer
Wi-Fi file transfer lets you have all the important documents, files, folders on your hand now. Pay attention to this part to know more about this app.
- Upload or download various documents at once
- Upload whole folder structure on Google Chrome only
- Delete, rename, copy and even zip or unzip files
- Password authentication
- Have shortcut of the photo, video, and other music directories
- works as a background service along with hotspot mode
- Look photos directly in your web browser
- Offers access to external SD card as well as USB storage devices
Frequently Asked Questions
Right here are the most prominent questions and answers about Wi-Fi file transfer. Let’s have a glance-
Q1. Is Wi-Fi File Transfer Safe?
Yes, it’s safe to use on your PC and Android.
Q2. Does Wi-Fi File Transfer Use Data?
When it works through Wi-Fi doesn’t use data on your LAN connection.
Q3. What Is Wi-Fi File Transfer Good For?
If you don’t have a USB cable and need to transfer files from your device, then Wi-Fi file transfer is the best option.
Q4. Is There an Alternative to Wi-Fi File Transfer?
You can use TransferXL as an alternative to Wi-Fi file transfer. You can send up to 100 GB files with TransferXL from anywhere.
With Wi-Fi file transfer you can connect and share everything among your device and save your time. Install wifi file transfer for pc to eliminate the demand of USB data cable for content transfer. You can copy, view, and backup files with this app.
This app is like a lightweight internet server which lets users transfer documents without any cable. It autostarts services when your device links up to the home connection. To utilize this file transfer app, your windows and Android device need to be on the same network.
- Superbeam Files Sharing For Mobiles & PC
- SHAREit – Popular File Sharing App
- Send Anywhere: Transfer Solution
- Bass Booster For Quality Sound