Waterlogue is a very popular photo editing software that is being used by millions of users worldwide. It’s a perfect app for converting your photos into wonderful and lively paintings.
It can wonderfully capture the essence of your images in an excellent and brilliant liquid color. This can be one of the best choices if you want to transform your digital photos into digital paintings. Waterlogue turns your photos into stunning works of art that are both realistic and attractive.
Using some innovative neural network this software transforms your images into paintings in the style of art. With the help of the waterlogue app, you can become a skilled watercolor painter.
Unfortunately, still, this app is not available for Windows operators. That’s why you’ll need an emulator to download waterlogue for pc. Go through the article to get a whole review of the Waterlogue app and know the downloading method with an emulator.
- General Overview of Waterlogue App
- How To Download And Install Waterlogue On Your PC?
General Overview of Waterlogue App
Waterlogue is a fun photo editing app to add a bit of watercolor to your images. This app can help you to modify your current images in Pictures Hub, or even it can open a camera to capture a new image.
Tinrocket LLC, a well-known app developer, presents the Waterlogue app to the world. In April 2021, it was first released on the Google Play Store. This app is now accessible in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish, among other languages.
The current version of this app is 1.4.5 and which was last updated in May 2021. In the recent update version, they fix some image and sharing problems. The content rating for this app is rated for 4+ which means there is no objectionable material available in this app.
Technical Specifications Details [Waterlogue for PC]
In this table, we’ll discuss all the information about the Waterlogue app. Before you decide to download this app on your windows check this out.
|App’s Name||Waterlogue App|
|File Size||48.60 MB|
|Last Updated||April 28, 2021|
|Age rating||Rated for 4+|
|Developers||John Balestrieri and Robert Clair|
|Languages||English and many more|
|Offered By||Tinrocket, LLC|
Some Pro Features of the Waterlogue App
Waterlogue photo editing software is highly beneficial and wonderfully effective to edit your photos and give painting effects. Below are some of the most interesting features of this app:
- In the pro version, the waterlogue app offers new drawings, palettes, tints, and detail options.
- Recently they have added new portrait and realism settings with which you can create life-like and stunning paintings.
- You can experiment with adding many filters with unlimited undo and redo options.
- Create your pictures, save them and return to another project with .waterlogue files easily.
- You can print high-resolution, frameable art with your pictures.
- In this latest version, Waterlogue supports light along with dark interface modes.
- You can create some custom styles to make your images more attractive.
How To Download And Install Waterlogue On Your PC?
Downloading and installing Waterlogue for windows is not only easy but also fun. To download this app on your device, you have to download and install the Windows Software emulator first. Here are some emulators we have listed-
- Nox Player
- Remix OS Player
- MEmu Emulator &
- ARChon Emulator
Download and Install Waterlogue [Through Bluestacks APK file]
Here we’ll show you the downloading process using the “Install apk” button on Bluestacks 4.240 and above. Now, let’s have a look at the processes of downloading and installing the app easily:
- From the official website of Bluestacks emulator download the exe setup file and then install it on your Windows.
- Now download the .apk file of the waterlogue app from a third-party website. Then launch the emulator on your windows.
- Now tap on the Install apk button from the toolbar as we marked here in the image.
- On your screen, a Windows Explorer will open and there you’ll see an APK file.
- When the APK file for the waterlogue app is opened select it and tap on the Open option.
- The Waterlogue app will now begin to install on Bluestacks emulator.
- When the Waterlogue app is installed on the Bluestacks emulator, you can use this app from the My games folder.
Alternative to Waterlogue for PC
If you’re searching for more photo editing apps then this section is for you. Here we’ll show you two different alternative apps to the Waterlogue app.
1. PIXLR App:
Capture your important moments with the camera of the PIXLR app and edit them with some advanced filters and overlays. There are lots of overlays options that you can use on your images to modify them. Fireworks, Smoke, Light paints, as well as leaking HD, space, and many more overlays are available there. Without connecting your device to a data or Wi-Fi connection you can add an unlimited number of transformations to your pictures.
2. MOLDIV App:
MOLDIV is a well-known photo editing tool that will give your photos a professional look. From beginner to expert, everybody can use this app. This app has 180 filters and dozens of frames to give your images a natural look. It also has 135 magazine-style layouts with 12 themes, 560 stickers along with 92 background patterns. Though MOLVI has 80 basic frames, you can customize and resize your own frame aspect ratio from 1:2 to 2:1.
Frequently Asked Questions [Waterlogue App]
Waterlogue app users sometimes asked some questions about this app. Here are some of them that you can check if you face some issues with this app.
May I use the images created in Waterlogue for commercial purposes?
You can use images created in Waterlogue for any purpose if you own the rights to the main content that you use here. Tinrocket will never claim copyright for the content that is created by you.
What does the ruler with “Small, Medium, Large, Giant” settings control in Waterlogue?
This determines how many pixels Waterlogue utilizes internally to create your watercolor image. The higher the pixel count, the finer the detail captured in the final image. When designing an image, one of the artistic decisions you make is the level of detail.
I am having trouble saving images.
Some devices with limited working memory can cause issues while saving waterlogue images. If you’re facing any crashes on your device, please try the following-
- Restart the device. It’ll ensure no other apps are holding onto memory.
- Try a small output resolution to save your images.
Waterlogue helps you transform your images into luminous watercolors, offers a unique water painting art to your photos, and gets the most fun out of it. You will hardly get such a unique and wonderful water painting app on the internet. This is a universal app for Windows 10, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
You can easily download and install waterlogue for PC following the process as we mentioned. So no matter in which device you download it, you will get the best user-friendly experience as the developer is continuously working on it to make it the most acceptable app.