RXCamView is a surveillance app that works with NVR, DVR, IPC, and other security cameras. With this app, you can protect your home or office as they provide live video footage with HD quality. However, this is an Android and iOS-based App. Though this app is not available for Windows users, you can not download RXCamView for PC directly. And that’s why you’ll need an Android emulator to get this app. Here in this article, we’ll show you how to install the RXCamView app for Windows following some simple steps.
About RXCamView App
Almost nine thousand users of this security app give reviews, and the current quality ratings of this app are 4.5 out of 5. The recent version of this security app is 2.1.20, which was last updated on October 19, 2021. RXCamView app is available in 19 different languages, and you can use this app for free without any charge.
RXCamView App Specifications Details
Here in this table, you’ll find the technical specifications of the RXCamView app. Before getting the RXCamView app for Windows, check this out.
|Last Updated||October 19, 2021|
|Required Android||5.0 and up|
|Age rating||Rated for 3+|
|Avg. Rating||4.5 out of 5|
Salient Features of RXCamView App
Here in this section, you can get what features are available in the RXCamView App and what functions can be completed with these.
- You can view real-time HD video footage.
- Get notified when any human or sound is detected.
- A two-way communication system is available with which you can communicate.
- It can work as a reminder whenever you set an event.
- Select any sensitive areas to view footage as RXCamView has a customized system.
- Video record and playback systems are available.
- Zoom in and out is easy now.
- Watch live video footage any time you want.
- Take a screenshot from your videos and share them.
- Activate the night vision, so that you can see the videos even in dark mode.
- RXCamView has multiple screens to see the footage of many places at a time.
How to Download and Install RXCamView for PC?
RXCamView app download for Windows is not a tricky task. To get the essential services of this surveillance app, you need to download an emulator first. What exactly is an emulator? This question might occur to your mind. Emulators are third-party software that allows Windows and Mac users to run Android apps.
There are many emulators available, but for your convenience, we’ve enlisted some of them.
- Bluestacks Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator &
- ARChon Emulator
RXCamView for PC can be downloaded with any of these emulators. With the Bluestacks emulator, we’ve explained the whole approach.
Steps for Downloading RXCamView With an Emulator
RXCamView for Windows free download with the Bluestacks emulator is simple. Here we are disclosing the downloading method step by step below.
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator
Visit the official site of the Bluestacks emulator and download the recent version for your Windows. Then run the EXE file and install it on your device.
Step 2: Sign in to the Google Play Store
After installing the Bluestacks emulator, find the Google Play Store from there. Here provide your Gmail and the Password to get access.
Step 3: Search for the RXCamView from Google Play Store
When you get access to the Play Store, type RXCamView on the search bar. Press on the search icon. Within a second, on the screen of your device, search results will appear immediately.
Step 4: Install the RXCamView App
Open the exact app from the search results, and on the right corner, you will see the Install button. Press on it, and within a moment, it’ll install in your windows.
How to Connect with RXCamView?
Before starting the process, ensure that your cameras, recorder, and internet connection are working well. Now have a look at the process-
- To access the side menu, launch RXCamView on your device and tap the head with the shoulders Then select ‘Device List.’
- Press the ‘Add’ icon on the Device Manager screen, then click on the ‘IPC/NVR/DVR.’
- Allow the app RXCamView to use your camera. It will launch your camera after scanning the QR code of your recorder or the camera’s label.
- Fill in the information which the app demands when you have successfully scanned the QR code. Leave the IP Address along with Media Port columns blank, and the username is ‘admin’ by default.
- The device name will display in the device list with the status ‘Connected.’ Check that the password is accurate and that nothing has been disconnected if it says ‘connect close.’
- You can access the live view by tapping the play icon beneath the device. To observe the device in real-time, simply tap on its name.
- Press the film reel symbol at the bottom right of the live view screen to view recordings.
Two Alternative to RXCamView for PC
There are several apps that you can use as an alternative to the RXCamView app. Here we’ve discussed two different apps for your convenience.
1. MIPC App:
MIPC is an online security app that you can connect with your IP or CCTV cameras. Through this app, you can view the real-time videos of your selected areas. Like other surveillance apps, the MIPC app also has the PTZ control system, motion detection function, record live footage, and playback system. But the best thing is this app can work as a real-time intercom as well as electronic video amplification.
2. iVMS 4500:
iVMS 4500 is a mobile client-supporting application that allows you to store videos, manage cameras, and share photos & videos. In your IP cameras, you can playback the videos and watch them remotely. iVMS 4500 also can control alarm output and PLZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) holds. It can also monitor all the CCTV, DVRs, and NVRs. You need a Wi-Fi, 2G, or 3G network service to use this app on your device.
People Also Ask [ RXCamView App ]
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the RXCamView App. Take a look if you face the same issues-
Why Is My RxCamView Not Working?
If your RXCamView App notification system is not working, then follow this-
- Go to the Apps > RXCamView > Notification Settings. Here check if your notifications are enabled or not. If disabled, then press the Enabled Notification option.
How Can I Playback the Recorded Clips?
To playback locally recorded footage, go to the main menu and select Record. The captured videos are enlisted in the device list. To see a video list, select the device list. To start playing the video, simply tap on it. The Edit option allows you to remove videos from your playlist.
How Can I Get an Alarm Notification from The RxCamView App?
From the main menu, select Alarm. Then press the button to see a list of devices. The user can turn on subscription (off / Push) from the list. When the app is running in the background, you’ll get a push notification.
Install RXCamView for PC and get an update of the place where you put the camera. Just link up camera IP with your app, and you are ready to watch everything. This app can include multiple screens on your device.
There are so many features of this app that you are going to love it. It supports an alarm system, PTZ control, zoom in and out option during live footage. Taking photos during the video is so simple. The app has a great storage system so that you can easily record footage.