If podcasting is your addiction and you love to browse through different platforms all day long then you are at the right place. What if you can now browse them all from a single app? Yes, that is possible with Podcast Addict for PC.
This app allows you to manage podcasts, Radio, RSS news feeds, YouTube channels from a single platform. That means it is a kind of life hack for you. Now, you can save your time by using this app.
- Why Choose Podcast Addict for PC?
- Benefits of Using Podcast Addict for PC
- How to Download and Install Podcast Addict for PC on your PC (Mac and Windows)
Why Choose Podcast Addict for PC?
Podcast Addict is a free app that comes with so many features for you. The main thing is you can manage all the platforms like Youtube, Radio, RSS news, SoundCloud with this single app. So, the app is a time saving for you.
You can now install this app on your computer and browse whatever you like on the bigger screen of your PC or Mac. Podcasting is more easy and fun now with the Podcast Addict app installed on your device. Just give it a try and you can not but love it.
Benefits of Using Podcast Addict for PC
The benefits you can get using Podcast Addict for PC are many. Once you start using it you will get them all. Here are some remarkable benefits of using the app.
- You can now manage all your podcasting with this single app which will save much of your time.
- You can have the best podcasting experience from your PC with this app.
- Podcast Addict on your PC comes with uncountable features for free. So, you don’t need to spend a penny.
- The app keeps you up to date with world affairs.
- You can learn so many things about home and abroad by using this podcasting app.
Podcast Addict for PC APK Features
Podcast Addict software comes with so many features. The features of the app have made it so popular among users. Some of the outstanding features are below.
- The app comes with all in one management feature. You can podcast, Radio, YouTube, and RSS feed with this app.
- You can paste the link of RRS/Atom feeds URL in the app to open the feed.
- The app has built-in audio effects such as volume boost, playback speed, mono playback that works while streaming, and also playing downloaded files.
- It has an automatic sharing feature that shares the podcast review on Twitter.
- You can browse podcasts by category and by podcast networks such as NPR, Gimlet, BBC, and so on.
- Podcast Addict on PC automatically backup your subscriptions that you can restore any time you need.
How to Download and Install Podcast Addict for PC on your PC (Mac and Windows)
Installing Podcast Addict is very simple if you follow our step by step guideline. First of you need to install an android emulator on your computer. Some popular android emulators for windows are BlueStacks, Nox, Memu, and KoPlayer. On the other hand, ARChon, VirtualBox, and Nox are more familiar with Mac. However, if you are a windows user then you need to install Podcast Addict for windows and the Mac users have to go with Podcast Addict for Mac version. Here we will discuss the installation process of two popular emulators.
How to install Podcast Addict for PC Using BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulators for PC that comes with an easy interface and so many features. If you like BlueStacks and want to use the app with this nice emulator then you can follow this part. Here are the steps for you.
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator by simply searching it on Google and install it on your PC or Mac.
- Double click on the icon to open the emulator and sign up with a Gmail account.
- After, you will find that the emulator gives an interface the same as an android device.
- Open Google PlayStore and log in with your Gmail id.
- Search for “Podcast Addict”
- You will see the app on the search list.
- Click on the “Install” button and the app will start installing.
- Wait until the installation is finished and then click on the “Open” button to open the app.
- Allow the required permissions and the app will be ready to use.
- You are all set. Now you can use the app as per your need.
How to install Podcast Addict for PC Using Nox Android Emulator
- Install Nox Android Emulator by downloading it from the official website.
- Run the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- After going through all the starting process you will get an interface as an android smartphone.
- Open Google PlayStore and log in with google account.
- Type “Podcast Addict” on the search bar and make a search.
- You will find the app on the first of the search list. Install it by simply clicking on the “Install” button.
- Open the app by clicking on the “Open” button once the installation is complete.
- Give necessary permissions and sign in to your account.
- That’s all. Now you can podcast whatever you want from your PC.
Upcoming 2020 Features
- Minor bugs have been fixed and add some improvements.
- The app has now automatically share feature that shares your podcast reviews on Twitter.
Podcast Addict for PC FAQ
Is Podcast Addict free?
Yes, the app is free to download and use. Also, you can get a subscription for more features.
Does Podcast Addict require registration?
Yes, you need to connect the app with your Google to get cloud saving facility. Also, you need to connect with your Twitter account if you want to use the latest automatic share feature.
Can I use the app offline?
No, you need an internet connection to use the Podcast Addict app.
Is the app safe to use?
Yes, the app is fully safe to use. They don’t share your personal information.
Is there any limitation in using this app?
There may be some limitations to the free version. But you can get unlimited facilities with a paid subscription.
After all the above discussion we can say that Podcast Addict for PC is the best app for podcasting. It saves time and makes podcasting easier. Now you can have fun with podcasting. The app is a masterpiece for you if you are like to podcast more. So, don’t wait anymore. Install the app on your pc and take your podcasting to a different level.