Nox is an outstanding Android emulator that offers the possibility for Windows and Mac OS users not only to be able to run the games for mobile devices but also to be able to run applications such as Whatsapp, Messenger, etc. It is based on Android 4.4.2 JellyBean and can be installed on X86 (32 bit) and AMD’s running processors.
It is easy to install and completely free so that you can use free android apps and games. For downloading and installing the Nox App Player for PC, your PC must have minimum system requirements. Also, it is compatible with all operating systems and from which we can make use of almost all the games available on Android.
Features Of Nox App Player
Nox app player is famous for its amazing features. They are:
- Open and shut down quickly.
- No lagging issues while playing games.
- Runs on android 4.4.2 kernel.
- Support Windows and Mac OS.
- High-quality visualization.
- Buil-in google play store.
- File manager.
- User-friendly and clean interface.
- 720 pixel resolution.
- Support joysticks and gaming consoles.
- Less pressure on CPU and RAM.
Nox Player System Requirements For Pc And Mac
Your PC must have these following requirements to run the Nox App Player. The requirements are mentioned below:
- You must have one of these operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 with DirectX 9.0c driver, Microsoft Visual C++ and .Net framework.
- Your PC’s processor should be at least dual-core: Intel or AMD with 1.5 GB of RAM to prevent the PC from going extremely slow.
- For the video card, it must have a minimum OPEN GL 2.0 support and a minimum memory of 1GB.
- It is also suggested that the available disk space at least 3 GB.
All this will provide a smooth user experience with good internet speed.
Note: If you have installed BitDiffender in your PC, you cannot install the Nox app player. For multiple users, you will need double requirements as described above.
For Mac, hardware requirements are the same and your mac operating system should be OSX 10.8+. I recommend using the 64-bit version of windows and mac operating systems.
How To Download Nox Player For Windows 7,8,10 And Mac Os X
Download and install NOX Player is very easy. Below, we will present the download and installation process in Windows and Mac separately. Have a look below.
How To Download For Windows 7,8,10
Here is the step by step tutorial to download and install Nox player in windows 7, 8 and 10:
- At first, you have to open the web browser on your PC and go to the Nox official website https://www.bignox.com/.
- On the home page, you will see a blue-colored Download button, which has included version and date. Now, click on the button to start the download.
- After completing the download, open the file with double click and press Yes button to agree with the terms and conditions.
- You will see the Install button and click on it.
- Then, the installation process will be started and it may take several minutes to complete. Keep patience!
- After completing set up, run the app with the Start button from the screen.
Installation finished and you have to log in with the Gmail account to enter Google play store.
How To Download Nox Player For For Mac Os X
Below is the step by step tutorial to download and install Nox Player in Mac PC:
- Download the Mac version of the Nox app player from the link: https://www.bignox.com/.
- Open the downloaded file with double click and start the process.
- You will see the installation wizard and click on the Agree button to continue.
- Then, the installation process will start and it takes several minutes to complete.
- After completing installation, press the F4 key to enter into the Installed Apps menu.
- Right-click on the Nox app icon and select the Open button.
- Put your Mac username and password accurately.
Now, start using Nox with the Gmail account and the installation is finished.
How To Play Nox Player Android Games On Your Pc
You can easily play games and customize control in the Nox app player. To play games with Nox player on your PC, follow these instructions:
- Launch the installed Nox app player on your windows or mac PC.
- Log in to the google play store with a valid Gmail account.
- Download your favorite game by pressing the green-colored Install button.
- Now, you can see the installed games on the Home screen and open it to start playing.
- Press CTRL and scroll mouse to zoom in and zoom out.
Now, you have understood the features and installation process of the Nox app player for PC from here. It is one of the most secure emulators for playing Android games and using apps on Windows and Mac PC. If your PC has enabled with built-in VT (Virtualization Technology), disable the option before installing the Nox player.
Finally, the Nox player is developed with advanced language and provides better performance. It is completely free for everyone to enjoy playing many games and applications from the Google Play Store for PC. So, download the Nox player and enjoy playing Android games on your PC without any obstacles.