Cloud VPN is one of Google’s VPN services, provides a fast and secure connection. Cloud VPN comes in two types: HA VPN (high availability) and Classic VPN. Both of them use an IPsec connection to connect a user to their network. The Cloud VPNs encrypt traffic at one end before decrypting it at the other.
However, to download Cloud VPN for PC there are three simple methods. You can download Cloud VPN from its official website with some simple steps. Either you can get this app from the Google Play Store through emulators, or you can try Microsoft Store. Here in this context, we’ll show you all the processes. Keep an eye on this review and get the best outcome.
About Cloud VPN App
5Star2019 developed the Cloud VPN App in April 2019 and was listed in the Tools category. More than one hundred thousand people downloaded this from the Google Play Store. Among them, almost five thousand people review this app. The current quality ratings of this app are 4.8 out of 5.
On June 22, 2021, the developer updated the Cloud VPN and the latest version is 2.1.2. Cloud VPN uses an IKE pre-shared key (shared secret) and IKE ciphers to support IKEv1 and IKEv2. ESP in tunnel mode with authentication is supported by Cloud VPN. This VPN provider has almost 100 servers in 41 countries.
Cloud VPN for PC – Specifications Details
Like every app, Cloud VPN has some technical specifications. Below we have arranged a table and provided all the info.
|App’s Name||Cloud VPN – Fast Free VPN Proxy||Avg. Rating||4.8/5|
|Current Version||2.1.2||License||Free + Premium|
|Last Updated||June 22, 2021||Languages||11 languages|
|Required Android||5.0 and up||Offered By||5Star2019|
|Age rating||Rated for 3+||Official Website||https://cloudvpn.pro/|
Benefits Of Using Cloud VPN App
Cloud VPN is so beneficial to your day-to-day activity on the internet. Let’s talk about some notable benefits of using Cloud VPN for PC.
- If you are living in a place with geographical restrictions of entering into some social network and certain websites, Cloud VPN is here to solve your issues. You can connect to another location by this app and get access to your desired websites.
- Surf the internet anonymously with Cloud VPN installed on your device. Browse anywhere you like without leaving a single footprint.
- Many of us use public hotspot connections which has a big risk of information leak. Now you can connect to Cloud VPN and use public Wi-Fi as long as you need with privacy protection.
- If your school or office internet uses a firewall, and you want to bypass it and get access you can get the job done with the help of this cool app.
- You want to browse some restricted websites and leave no record, You can download Cloud VPN for PC, and it will do the job for you.
- When you search for specific software on Google Play Store you may not find some of them because of your location. With being connected to this VPN app you can find them easily and install them on your device.
How to Download and Install Cloud VPN for PC?
Installing Cloud VPN on your PC is as simple as scrolling on your social media news feed. You just need to follow our installation guidelines here in this part. we’ll show you three methods to download Cloud VPN for PC. Check the procedure from below-
Download and Install Cloud VPN from Official Website
Cloud VPN download for Windows is simple from its Official Website. Here we have shown the downloading process of the Cloud VPN from its official website. Check out the steps-
- Go to the official website of the Cloud VPN from this Link. Here you’ll see the Windows icon, press it.
- A new tab will open with the Price information. From there select one option and provide your Gmail account.
- Choose the payment method.
- Provide your Gmail, country name, and payment method. Then submit.
- Now you’re ready to use the server of the Cloud VPN.
Download and Install Cloud VPN from Microsoft Store
Cloud VPN for PC free download is possible from Microsoft Store. Here is the downloading procedure of the Cloud VPN from the Microsoft Store. Below check the steps-
- Go to the Microsoft store and register with your Gmail and password.
- On the search box search for the Cloud VPN App. Open the exact app.
- From there you can try the free trial. Or to get this app press the Buy option.
- Here a new Windows will open. From there press the Get Started option.
- From there pick your payment option. You can pay with your Credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
- Here we have shown the credit or debit card method. Put all the information correctly. And then tap the Save option.
- Now you’re ready to connect with the server of the Cloud VPN.
Download and Install Cloud VPN With an Emulator
Cloud VPN app download for PC can be possible with any Android emulator. Here is a list of the emulators that you use to download Cloud VPN for PC. They are-
- Bluestacks Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator &
- ARChon Emulator
Here we’ll show the downloading process with the MEmu emulator. Have a look-
Step 1: From the official website of the MEmu emulator download the latest version.
Step 2: Now install the EXE setup file on your Windows.
Step 3: From there open the Google Store and sign in with personal Gmail account.
Step 4: Search Cloud VPN App in the Google Play Store. Open the app from the search results.
Step 5: Press the Install button to get this VPN on your Windows.
Price and Plans
Cloud VPN Apps services are charged at the following rates:
- Per month, you have to pay $4.16 which is in the “YEAR” plan. Total $49.9 for 12 months.
- Per month, you have to pay $5.99 which is in the “HALF-YEAR” plan. Total $35.9 for 6 months.
- Per month, you have to pay $9.99 which is in the “MONTH” plan. The payments system will be monthly.
There is also a free trial period available.
Applications Similar to Cloud VPN
If you’re searching for alternative apps to the Cloud VPN then this section is for you. Have a look-
1. Hola VPN:
Hola Free VPN is a well-known VPN and proxy service that can assist users of all levels of knowledge to unlock the internet. This app helps to get access to geo-blocked websites and services, build security walls around your internet connection. Hola prevents personal and behavioral data from being leaked to various online trackers, and provide a variety of other security features. it offers 100% free services for the Chrome browser.
2. Droid VPN:
Droid VPN is a free Android VPN app that will allow you to surf the web anonymously. Through this VPN bypass restrictive networks and access the internet. A fantastic way to surf the web while keeping your personal information safe. Droid VPN encrypts and secures your communication. By tunneling all of your internet traffic from your android smartphone to Droid VPNs servers, it can enable you to unblock regional internet limitations. Also, you can bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously.
Frequently Asked Questions [ Cloud VPN App ]
Here are some FAQs about the Cloud VPN app. Check if you have the same problems regarding this VPN.
How can I buy VPN access?
To purchase a subscription, enter your email address and choose the most applicable payment option. An activation code will be sent to your email address after successful payment.
Does the speed of Internet connection drop when VPN is used?
When using a VPN, the connection speed may be reduced slightly. We do not, however, limit the connection speed on purpose.
Do you have a trial period?
Yes, A 24-hour trial subscription is available. If you want to use the Cloud VPN services then use the link to request your trial period.
Security is the first concern to all of us these days. We add security to every sphere of our life. So, why not on our PC? You can simply have some extra privacy by using a VPN. Nowadays, we browse through a lot of websites every day and many of them track our location and personal information. So, Cloud VPN for PC is the best choice for you to add some security to your internet browsing.