Activision has combined elements from across the Call of Duty franchise including characters, maps, features, and weapons to produce one amazing game. Due to this, many traditional Call of Duty fans have been wondering how to play the game on PC.
To play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC, follow these steps:
- Download and install Gameloop. The download link for the setup can be found here. The setup size is less than 10MB.
- Launch Gameloop and navigate to the Game Center from the list at the left of the window. You’ll find yourself on a screen that looks like this:
- You’ll be able to spot Call of Duty: Mobile on the screen. If it isn’t there, use the search option at the top left of the window to search for the game.
- Click on the game and you should see an Install option in the bottom right.
- Clicking on the Install option will download and install the game on your computer.
- Once this is done, head to the My Games tab from the list on the left of the window. Click on Play to launch the game.
The controls for the game will already be preset in the emulator. Once the game is launched, you should be able to see the default controllers on the right of the window. Alternatively, you can set custom controls by clicking on the key mapping option on the right of the window.
Call of Duty: Mobile identifies that you’re playing using an emulator and puts you in a separate matchmaking lobby. In an Instagram post, the Garena version of the game revealed how this matchmaking works. If you play using an emulator, you’ll be put up against players who are also using an emulator. If you invite a friend who’s playing on mobile, then you’ll be matched against other teams who have both mobile and emulator players as well. While the global version hasn’t revealed how the matchmaking works, it’s highly likely that the same thing applies to it as well.
Just like in a traditional PC shooter, you control your character’s movements and actions with the keyboard and mouse. By default, these are the game’s commands:
- WASD – Controls the character’s movement;
- Mouse movement – Responsible for aiming;
- Left mouse click – Shoot;
- Right mouse click – Mira;
- Space – Pula;
- C – Walk crouching;
- Shift – Run;
- 3/4/6/7/8/9 – Switches between weapons, medical kits and other items in the inventory;
- F – Get weapons, cars and make other interactions with other objects in the scene.