BlueStacks is a program that allows you to run android apps on both Windows and Mac. It is an emulator for Android that is very easy to install and configure. So, you can easily download apps and games from the Google play store, which is designed for android devices. It allows to sync the apps from your smartphone easily.
Before installing BlueStacks App Player for PC, check that your PC has a minimum 2 GB of RAM, 10 GB or more hard drive space, updated video card driver and good internet connection. If your PC meets all the requirements, it’s time to proceed to install BlueStacks.
Features Of Bluestacks App Player
Here, we have presented the useful features of BlueStacks app player. They are mentioned below:
- Easy to download and install.
- Support all Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Syncing apps from the phone with Cloud connect.
- Share files and apps from PC.
- Smooth gaming performance.
- Android user interface.
- No lagging and hitching issues.
- Connect social media to play with friends.
- Good GPS navigation.
- Support push apps.
Updates Bluestacks 4 Performance
BlueStacks 4 can be installed on 32-bit Android Nougat 7.1.2 version, which is faster than the previous version. You can enjoy a new keyboard control in this latest version. The modern interface allows to create new keys to control apps and games easily. Also, you will not face any lagging issues and easily operate everything. It opens and closes faster that provide low memory consumption efficiently. It has a new Dock bar that is located on the bottom of the Home screen that helps to access the important features quickly. It’s simple and lean interface provides a zippy and smooth Android experience.
How To Download Bluestacks For Windows 7,8,10 And Mac
You can easily download and install Bluestacks in Windows and Mac PC. Below: we will present the installation tutorial separately.
How To Install Bluestacks For Windows 7.8.10
To install Bluestacks in windows 7, 8, and 10, follow these steps:
- Open the browser in your PC and go to the Bluestacks official website: https://www.bluestacks.com/. In the main screen, click on the Download Bluestacks button and then on Download.
- Now, wait for the emulator installation file to download and then start it by double-clicking.
- In Windows, if required, then press Yes in the user account control window to start the installation of client execution. Once it starts, hit the Install Now button.
- Once the BlueStacks App Player is installed, it is time to run it.
- You will see that a window is displayed on the screen, where we can see the number of applications installed on the system as default. The appearance of the window will look something like this:
How To Install Bluestacks For For Mac
Follow these step by step instructs to download Bluestacks on Mac PC:
- Download Bluestacks from their official website: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- After downloading the installation file with extension .dmg double click on the icon and press Open to confirm the installation.
- Now, in the new screen that appears, click on the Continue buttons and then on Install.
- Then, type the password you use to access the Mac and click on the Install Assistant button. Once this is done, wait for the automatic installation to finish and, if required, press the Open system preferences button.
- At this point, you have to go to the Mac Settings section: press first on Allow and then on the padlock symbol (you can find it at the bottom left).
- To finish the installation of BlueStacks on macOS, type the Mac password again and then click on Unlock.
How To Play BlueStacks Android Games On Your PC
Downloading Android games on BlueStacks is very simple since the procedure is identical to that which can be performed on any mobile device with the latest version of the Google operating system installed. Follow these steps to play games on PC with Bluestacsk:
- First, open the Play Store that is located on the home screen and search for the game to download.
- After finding the game, click on the green Install button and then click on it. Now, wait for the game to download and install automatically and press the Open button to start the downloaded games exactly as you would have done on an Android smartphone or tablet.
- All games downloaded on BlueStacks are added to the Home section. So once you download an app, you can start it by clicking on its icon in the same way you can do on Android smartphones and tablets.
- Now, set the control with Bluestacks advanced setting option. Click on the gear icon, which is located in the top bar.
- By pressing on the Settings item, you can see some screens that are used to perform some advanced configurations, such as for changing the language of the emulator (Preferences tab) and adjust the amount of CPU and RAM allocated (Engine tab).
Like this, you can set the control to play games freely according to your needs. After playing games, close the emulator by clicking on the X in the upper corner and then click on Yes to exit.
At this point, we have seen together some of the main features and installation process of the BlueStacks app player for PC. It offers the fastest gaming experience with the widest range of features that enhance user experience.
You know that it has already been optimized for the most popular games on Android to support mouse and keyboard. With the emulator, you can easily sync with the smartphone to transfer files and apps. Now, download the emulator and start enjoying the android interface on windows and Mac PC.