Nowadays, VPN is the most crucial app for people who are involved in online activities. Atom VPN mostly gives you internet security while you browse the internet. It helps you to hide your IP from hackers & enables you to visit the internet anonymously.
Moreover, using the Atom VPN for PC is simple because you don’t need to sign in or sign up to use the app. That’s why everyone can connect to the server easily with a single click. In this article, we’ll show the complete guide to download & install Atom VPN on your PC using emulators.
Atom Vpn App Basic Information
|App’s Name||Atom VPN (100% free)|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated||May 18, 2019|
How You Can Download Atom VPN for PC
Atom is a fast & free VPN mostly developed for Android OS. It is not supportable with Mac,Windows, or Windows 32 bits. Still, there is one chance to download Atom VPN on your PC. To install the app on PC, you first need to become acquainted with the Android emulators.
Android emulator simulates a virtual Android OS on a computer screen. Bluestacks, Nox Player, MEmu, Archon, Remix OS, are the most common & user-friendly emulators. Below, we’ll show the download procedure of Atom VPN for PC using the Nox emulator.
- First, open a browser on your computer & search the Nox player on Google or go to its official website to download.
- After finishing the download, open the downloaded Nox emulator setup file to install it on your PC.
- Once it is installed, launch the Nox emulator. This step needs some time to complete.
- Now look for the play store & sign in with a Gmail existing account or create a new one to access.
- Search “Atom VPN” on the search bar. After showing search results, tap on the app & install it.
- After successfully downloading & installing, go back to the system app folder & open the app to connect to the proxy server.
Some Incredible Features of Atom Vpn for PC
Atom VPN has some powerful features that will surely attract you to download the app. Below, we’ll point up some of the prominent features of the app.
Secured Internet Surfing:
The main aim of using the VPN is to ensure internet security. Atom VPN helps you to visit the enormous sites that are restricted and blocked. Using the VPN, you can connect to the public wi-fi and browse the internet without thinking about privacy.
Hidden IP Address:
Atom VPN hides your real IP and provides a fake one to surf the internet. So when you surf any restricted website or apps, your real identity doesn’t show there.
Some people claim that when they use a VPN, they face a slow internet connection. If you use Atom VPN for PC, you won’t face this issue for sure. When you connect the VPN, it connects you with the nearest server; that’s why you get better internet speed.
- Registration & login process is not required.
- Watch Videos from any location with fast speed.
- High-speed & user-friendly interface.
- Unlock apps or websites.
- No browsing histories are saved.
Alternative Apps to Atom VPN for PC
There are several apps that you can use as an alternative to Atom VPN for PC. Below we will discuss three different apps and their respective features.
Hotspot Shield is considered the best free VPN. It has 2500 servers & 70 plus server locations. The good thing about the Hotspot shield app is it supports five devices at a time. Besides, it enables you to access all kinds of sites you want. The free version shows ads, but in the premium version, you won’t get them.
Hotspot Shield Features:
- User-Friendly interface & easy to use
- 500MB free data daily
- Focus on security
- Reliable connections
TunnelBear is one of the best VPN because of its exciting features. It contains one thousand servers and twenty server locations. Both the premium and free version of the app is available. If you select the free plan, then you are limited to 500 MB traffic each month.
- Simple to use
- Both mobile and computer versions are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Connect with a single click
Windscrive is another free VPN to use. It includes more than four hundred servers and 60 plus server locations. You can connect a maximum number of devices at once with the application. All you need to do is just sign-up with a username & password. This app is insistent on making safe your privacy during internet browsing.
- 10 GB data allowance per month
- Encrypt your data in seconds
- Auto disable on trusted networks
- No logging policy
Atom VPN for PC is an incredible app for visiting unsecured websites or apps. It hides your actual details & enables you to browse the internet safely & anonymously. Moreover, you can use the VPN easily because you don’t need to sign up or log in to use the app. With a single click, you can connect to the servers.
However, in the above, we have pointed up the download method of Atom VPN for Windows/Mac. We hope, following the process, as we mentioned above, you can install the app easily. Even then, if you confront any troubles while installing them, let us know in our comments section.